Wednesday, March 4, 2009

update on kids


so here's the lastest update on hayven and chady. hayven has offically entered the "challenging" twos stage and chady is 4 months. right now hayven loves playing soccer in our tiny hallway and she is saying more and more words. her new word right now is "what". she has a new nickname for her brother...she calls him ju-ju. chad calls him "junior" so she decided on "ju-ju". chady is getting just a little bigger....ha! as you can tell in the pictures below. he loves to laugh and smile and he started grabbing his toys and shoving them in his mouth. wow...how time files by.

here's hayven in her princess dress. she thinks she is going somewhere...but not with that hair!

hayven also loves striking a pose for the camera. i'm finally able to put her hair in piggy tales. so funny. even though he is only 4 months, chady already loves his walker. he actually can push himself backwards...he's 4months in a 6 months old body.


i had to get proof of this 20lbs baby. he loves to show off his muscles.









2 comments:

Kandice said...

I love the new pics and Chady's new name JuJu. Maybe we will teach Chase that. He still calls both the girls the same name, SeeSee. He tries to say Lysie, and I guess he can't say Paige very well. And I'm not looking forward to the next stage for the girls, Chase was so hard until he turned 2, then he started to get a little better. I think we are coming down for Easter, so we will see you then.

Auntie Nae said...

Hayvie is posing and her lips are shinning. Oh,
and tell her to give me my keys back.

Ju Ju has a lot of muscles. I think he is the perfect size for sumo wrestling. Lets sign him up.

The wakumoto kids are the best