
hayven had to put on the skates! this was at my brother's 21st...ish...birthday party. it was at a roller rink in Glendale. it was a surprise and they rented the place out for 100 plus of his closest friends. hayven, of course had a blast. she loved watching us skate around and laughed every time. she danced and laughed and danced some more. chady slept most of the time but he did wake up, smiled and giggled...that's what he does best.

here's daddy chad and hayvie being silly as always. chady even got to have some fun!

can you believe it...my baby boy is 3 months old today. he loves to laugh, smile and eat! he's a big boy and he can't wait to play with his sister bear. he's also a great sleeper...8 hours at night...yea! he's definitely going to be a character. aww...i love that face!

2 comments:
Hey Tia & Chad!!!
Welcome to blogging!!!
You have the most cutest kids!!!
YOu guys both look great!!!
I better keep this blog a secret from Ryan...
I have a picture on my blog right know of him huggin' Hayven!!!
Have a great week!!!
Love you guys!
Leticia & Rob & Kids!
Hey guys! I didn't realize you had posted soo much to your blog. My blog didn't update your info. I fixed it now so we will see everything! Cute pics. Chad looks like my dad. haha
Post a Comment