Chady had his special baby blessing on sunday....yea! Everything turned out great. chad did a great job blessing his baby boy and chady just sat there so nicely. it was perfect. I'm so glad chad was finally able to do this. he has been working really hard and he really wanted this so I'm so happy everything worked out. it was tough getting chady in this outfit and even though we couldn't button up the top button on his shirt he still looked adorable!


it was so nice to have most of Chad's family there. everyone was really touched and so proud of chad and junior. after church we finally got to host a little get together at our house. the food was off the hook!!!


This past Saturday we got to take the kids to the circus. Hayven absolutely loves elephants so she went nuts. some of my family went with us so we had a great time. thanks goes to uncle mal!

hayven really wanted to take this picture!!

I finally found some shoes for chady. this is his first time wearing shoes ever!!!

we also took a trip to knott's soak city. hayven loved riding around in the lazy river.

here's my bathing beauty!
4 comments:
What a special day for your family. We were so happy to be part of it! I love the pic of chaddy with chad's had. Blow that one up!
The pictures are adorable. Chaddy looks soo cute in his little outfit. I love that the top button didn't button. I didn't even notice. Thanks again for all the great food, it was so much fun.
Sorry I couldn't make it, it sounded like everything turned out great. Chady is growing up so fast and I love the shoes. You've been a lot of places lately, so much fun. I think Chase would go crazy at the circus. Hopefully we will see you soon.
Hi Chad and Family! This is Mama Madsen. Congrats to you on blessing your baby boy! I'm so happy for you...when are you going to HOme Teach Jon and get him rolling!!! They have baby #3 coming soon...I'm counting on you!
Post a Comment